« Home | My Vacation Pictures » | What I did over the weekend. » | Caution » | There is Some Truth to This » | Find The Differences »
12:01 PM | Permalink
Gross. Your right hand is totally in that urinal.
Posted by lilmammal | 11/02/2005 9:25 AM
AB, AB, AB....*sigh*who's your photographer? I feel like I'm looking at a Mapplethorpe, here.
Posted by Sharon | 11/03/2005 3:33 PM
haha. i laft and laft.you turkey. where is your TAGBOARD?!
Posted by sarah | 11/03/2005 6:17 PM
that was fun and fancy and funny.
Posted by Blog ho | 11/04/2005 9:29 AM
I also pee without using my hands...I just let it spray away....Peace,love, and my pee all over the world.
Posted by Nobody | 11/20/2005 6:12 AM
Gross. Your right hand is totally in that urinal.
Posted by
lilmammal |
11/02/2005 9:25 AM
AB, AB, AB....
*sigh*
who's your photographer? I feel like I'm looking at a Mapplethorpe, here.
Posted by
Sharon |
11/03/2005 3:33 PM
haha. i laft and laft.
you turkey.
where is your TAGBOARD?!
Posted by
sarah |
11/03/2005 6:17 PM
that was fun and fancy and funny.
Posted by
Blog ho |
11/04/2005 9:29 AM
I also pee without using my hands...I just let it spray away....
Peace,love, and my pee all over the world.
Posted by
Nobody |
11/20/2005 6:12 AM